Vital Wheat Gluten is the natural protein which separated from wheat flour by drying freshly washed gluten under carefully controlled temperatures. Vital Wheat gluten is the second most important grain protein. It is responsible for the stretchiness of dough and for the shapes that baked good hold. Wheat gluten adds protein and increase volume , It provides: Higher rising baked goods; Improved shape; Enhanced flavor; Extended freshness. Dairy free. A sodium free food. A cholesterol free food.
|Protein (NX6.25) dry basis||%||83.7||80.0||85.5|
|Water absorption rate||%||150.0|
|Particle size (pass 60mesh sleve)||%||99.0|
|Crude Ash (dry basis)||%||0.9||0.7||1.5|
|Fat (dry basis)||%||1.6||1.3||2.5|
Salmonella – negative
E.coli – negative
Staphylococcus – negative
Food Industry Application:
– Self-raising flours baking mixtures
– Pasta & Macaroni
– Adjustment of the protein content
– Enrichment of flour qualities
– Basis for seasoning dressing
– Meat analogous products
– Extruded snacks
– Processed fish
– Vegetarian foods
Animal Feed Application:
– Production of Aqua Feed
– Production of breeding feed
– Production of pet-foods
– Specific amino acid component
– Laminated pp bags net weight 25 kg
– Soft polypropylene containers (big bags) net weight of up to 1,000 kg or as agreed with the customer.
Packaging has the manufacturer’s logo and a label inserted into the seam with standard consumer information.
Shelf life: 12 months as of the manufacturing date.
Storage: in a ventilated room in the original packing at a temperature below 25°С and relative air humidity below 75%.